Tran Trung Kien (William)
William is currently solution development engineer of data entry project for Banking and Insurance company in Vietnam.
Since 2015, he has been working internationally in various domains including telecommunication, automotive, IoT, Banking and Insurance. He has 4 years of experience as embedded software test engineer. He has ability to quickly adapt to different project environments, work well independently and as part of a team. Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Experience with unit testing, system testing and generated test reports. Experienced over automotive testing tools that include RTRT, Vector Cast, Canoe. Report and track the issues using ALM, Clear-case, ClearQuest, HP QC. Experienced with requirement specifications and changing requirement sheets using IBM DOORS tool.
- Proactively, honestly, self-motivation, like challenging, willing to take responsibility.
- Worked on-site in India and willing to work on-site for short, long term.
- Experienced in on-site working for international company and stakeholders.
- Work-life integration styles.
Anna Building, QTSC, District 12, HCM
Solution Development Engineer
Oct 2019 - Present
I currently working as solution development in building BPO, Data Entry solutions and provide data entry solutions consultant for Vietnam market.
- Conduct study, elicit customer jobs to understand their pain, gain and expectation.
- Create the technical proposal, estimate size, effort, resources and cost and support in commercial proposal to acquire new projects.
- Explore new technology and solution, propose new ideas on system and process improvements.
- Testing and Measurement.
- Work on delivering POCs to support new ideas and innovation
Skills utilized: BPMN, API, Webservices, JSON/XML, OCR, ML/AI, Network, DevOps, CI/CD, and Security.
6 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Dakao, District 1, HCMC
Software Test Engineer
November 2018 - Ocotber 2019
- PEPS (Passive Entry Passive Start)
- GCAPE (Global Car Access Passive Entry)
- Integration Test and Software Test
- Requirement analysis, review requirement, design test case, implement, execute test case, write automation test script, analyses failure and bugs report.
- CANoe, PTC, DOORS, WinIdea, Test Bench, Python, Java
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solution Vietnam
364 Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Automotive Embedded Software Test Engineer
November 2016 - November 2018
- Software component unit testing for automotive steering control system, boost recuperation system
- Requirement analysis, design, implement, execute test case, analyses failure and bugs report
- Analysis, debugging of embedded software
- Communicate with customer, co-ordinate team activities, and handle day-to-day work efficiently and independently
- C programming language, RTRT, AEEE, Python, ISO26262, ISTQB, ClearCase, ALM, JIRA, DOORS, ClearQuest
Business Innovation 2018
Shirm Inssurance: Top 1 idea and top 3 BMI Hackathon 2018
Team: Mr. Vo Xuan Huy, Mr. Nghiem Bien, Mrs. Nhu Quynh
CSR - Organizer
Come to Suburb 2016 and 2017
Thanh Loc Ward, District 12, HCMC
Dec 2016, Dec 2017
Organize activites and support facilities for children. Host the knowledge contest “Ring the Golden Bell”. Clean up the polluted channels and streets in Thanh Loc Ward, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
32 Ton That Tung St, District 1, HCMC
Software Test Engineer
July 2015 - October 2016
- Creating and executing test plans / test cases
- Do manual test and automation test
- Developing automation test by Python
- Reporting issues on issue tracking system
- Daily report, weekly report
- Validate embedded software
- Used Python, C, Open AT Platform, RTOS, Protocol (TCP, FTP, HTTP, POP, SMTP, GPRS), Windown, Linuz
Can Tho University : Septemper 2011 - July 2015
Major is Computer Engineering
PTI Business School : 2019
Professional Chief Executive Officer
- The degree of engineer: Computer Engineering
- TIIC / MCU Design Contest 2014 | Texas Instruments
- Volunteer of Learning Resource Center | CTU (2011 - 2015)
- Success through superior professionalism (Issued at 23 October 2017)
- BMI Hackathon in Bosch Vietnam (November 2018)
- Strong in software testing skills, testing techniques
- Unit test, Intergration test, system test, UAT, SAT, Performance test
- Good English communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving
- The ability to learn quickly
- Teamwork, Leadership
- ISO26262, ISTQB, ASPICE, Agile
- Strong in C programming for Embedded Software
- Python programming language
- PTU script language in RTRT
- Open AT Platform
- Java, NodeJS, React, Gatsby, HTML, CSS
- API, RPA, Robot Framework, Airflow, Django, Flask
- Raspberry Pi 2
- Galileo Intel
- Nuvoton NUC140
- Sensor (HMC5883L, MPU6050, Temerature, pH, Oxygen,..)
- AEEE, DOOR
- HP Quality Center
- Arduino IDE, Galileo IDE, PTC
- Visual Studio Code
R&D | Innovation | CSR | Traveling | Reading Book | Writing Blog
PDF Vitae (Updated April 2020)